Europe – WHO WE ARE
As part of the global SFAI networks member firms in Europe are able to access advice and support from colleagues around the world.
The INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS CENTRE, located in the strategic city of London, is directed by STREETS CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS through the team leaded by the Regional Director for Europe and Streets’ Managing Partner, PAUL TUTIN.
SFAI’s International Business Centre provides a unique focal point for advice, support and services for both business and private individuals looking either to invest in or carry out business in London, the UK or overseas.
Through the provision of specialist knowledge, advice and global reach member firms of SFAI Europe can provide support and help with:
- Cross border working
- Exploring business opportunities in new countries
- Developing international trade
- Setting up a business in London, the UK or overseas
- Supporting global operations
- Providing strategic business advice
- Mergers and acquisitions worldwide
- International tax advice and planning
- Investment proposition planning and assessment
- In country advice on business ethics, practices and culture