The first Centre is in London and directed by STREETS CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS through the team leaded by the Regional Director for Europe and Streets’ Managing Partner, PAUL TUTIN.
SFAI’s International Business Centre provides a unique focal point for advice, support and services for both business and private individuals looking either to invest in or carry out business in London, the UK or overseas.
Through the provision of specialised knowledge, advice and global reach, Streets partners -leading on the International Business Center- can provide support and help with:
· Cross border working
· Exploring business opportunities in new countries
· Developing international trade
· Setting up a business in London, the UK or overseas
· Supporting global operations
· Providing strategic business advice
· Mergers and acquisitions worldwide
· International tax advice and planning
· Investment proposition planning and assessment
· In country advice on business ethics, practices and culture