August, 2020 | SFAI Executive Board is delighted to announce the incorporation of 2 new firms. We contiue building a strong and proactive international group!
AUDILINK AUDITORES & CONSULTORES is a firm led by Roberto Bianchessi, and it is based in São Paulo. It has branches in:
– Rio de Janeiro
– Porto Alegre
The high quality of its services has led Audilink to become one of the greatest Brazilian auditing organisations. With its tradition of good services, its continuous search for improvement and its great technical accuracy together with good client relationships, Audilink’s services increase clients’ profitability rather than their costs. Audilink is a modern flexible and efficient organisation, which adjusts to the demands of change.
– Financial Statement Audit
– Internal Audit / Process and Internal Control
– Due Diligence Audit
– Audit and Corporate Advisory
– Tax Audit and Tax Planning
– Economy-Financial Analysis
– IFRS – International Financial Reporting Standard
– Sped Accounting Audit / Tax / PIS ( Employees’ Profit Participation Program) and COFINS (Tax for Social Security Financing)
– Specific purpose audit (demerger, merger, merger company, capital increase)
– Cost Area Audit
– Inventory Asset / Impairment Audit
– Performance Audit
– Audit and Participation in Committees and Councils
– Operational and Financial Audit
– Accountability Audit
SAENICSA is a firm led by Mario Robleto, and it is based in Managua.
“We know that in order to maximize the potential of success for your company we need to shape our expert advice in a way that applies to your way of doing business. This allows us to create rich relationships with our clients”.
Services provided: Accounting / Payroll / Audit / Tax
Mario also leads VARO LEGAL, a law firm based in Managua.
Be very welcome to SFAI!!